Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

How is this different from the old blog?  Why is it called "Guerrilla Blogger"?  Don't you need to post regularly or something in order to have a blog?

To begin with, this blog won't be affiliated with any particular store in SL (not even my own). The fashion posts here will be based on items I've discovered in world, or that I already have in my inventory.   Also, I hope to update it with greater regularity than I did the old blog  :)  Since I tend to run off at the mouth and make really long posts and SL fashion blogging seems to require a minimum of prose, this should be an interesting experiment.

If you'd like to connect with me in other ways, my Facebook page may be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/ZimGunsbergSL

(Throw us a "like" as I can't friend anyone since I'm not a "real" person according to Facebook)

I'm also on Google+ here:
https://www.google.com/+ZimGunsbergSL

What will happen to the old blog?  I'll leave it up and use it only for items related directly to Agape Men's Shapes in Second Life.  Seems a shame to take it down at this point  :)

See you soon!
-Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment